GOOD NEWS – OUR JULY COMPETITION WILL BE GOING AHEAD!
Sunday 26th July – Entries taken 10am -1pm
COVID-19 Terms and Conditions
1. Please call Alison to book 01980 630990 / 07966255205, or message her on facebook
This is the only way that you will be able to shoot following Government Guidelines to keep everyones safety our top priority.
2. You can shoot on your own, or in small groups but at all times keeping to the social distancing rules.
3. You will start at Stand One with a one way system in place.
4. There will be a Takeaway Service with a limited menu. Orders to be placed on arrival
5. Only access to the clubhouse for the toilets.
Please remember SAFTEY at all times and if your feeling unwell then Please STAY AT HOME until you are feeling well again.
Jeremy and the Widdington Shoot team.
Widdington Shoot – Clay and Game Shooting Ground
Widdington Shoot is set in the heart of the Salisbury Plain on a working beef and arable farm.
Established by Jeremy some 12yrs ago the shoot has developed over the years so that we now offer a prestigious
partridge shoot from September to January, and a clay ground with varied targets open between March and August.
September - February
Partridge shooting has long
been part of the history
of Widdington Farm
What’s happening at Widdington Shoot?
We have lots of great new events and competitions happening join our mailing list to keep upto date with our latest news